When you think of events in five-star venues, you instantly think of Awards Dinners, VIP events or even C Suite away days.
You may not consider them an option for your conference, but these venues can be a great choice for conferences too, as they can offer competitive Day Delegate Rates that come with a service standard second to none.
Here are some of the reasons why ExecSpace clients choose elite five-star venues…
Five-star appeal leaves a lasting impression
Part of the allure lies in the aesthetics, world-class amenities, and prime locations in which you usually find these Hotels. Combining to create a distinct ambience of sophistication, service, refinement and prestige, our clients recognise hosting their events in these hotels mirrors their brand, and culture and sets the stage for a memorable gathering.
Hosting an event in an iconic venue makes your conference the kind of event delegates will speak around, share and have lasting memories of. Venues such as London’s landmark Guildhall with its unique Crypts, coupled with the delights of the best in class caterers Bubblefood or the strategically located Shangri-La at The Shard with its breathtaking views across the city, whether you’re in a bedroom or their stunning Ren Suite, make quite an impact.
Your reputation and image can skyrocket when guests’ photos are widely shared online or in the press, especially if you have influential guests attending.
Impeccable service raises the bar
It’s not just about the iconic status; these establishments pride themselves on providing the utmost in hospitality, where you’ll experience next-level service standards.
Five-star service creates a truly remarkable event and differentiates these exclusive venues, so you know your business, event and delegates are receiving the very best there is to offer.
Hotels that achieve this level of service will receive recognition from renowned luxury publications like Conde Nast and Forbes, giving your event a level of exclusivity which is hard to beat (see October’s The Best Hotels in the World: 2023 Readers’ Choice Awards for examples of the very best).
Five star reflects your commitment to excellence
We’ve talked about the impact a five-star venue can have on your reputation and image from the perspective of visual impact and delegate experience, but a five star venue choice also demonstrates your business’s commitment to excellence.
For example, if you’re choosing to reward and recognise staff within your business, your choice of venue speaks volumes about just how much you value their hard work. Choosing the very best is both inspirational and motivational.
Similarly, if your vision as a business is to be industry-leading, you want to practice what you preach. By being first in the door of new luxury venues (see below for some inspiration) you are presenting your business as one that knows what excellence looks like. This is where partnering with ExecSpace can pay dividends in helping you stay ahead of the curve.
Top tips when searching the luxury market for business event venues.
When searching for the ideal luxury venue for your business event, consider the following:
- What are your goals? If you can clearly define your event’s objectives and identify what kind of atmosphere you want to create, the right choice of venue will be an easier match.
- Have a wish list to share with your venue finder. Five-star venues are experts at adding a personal touch to events and will work closely with us to make your event bespoke and execute it flawlessly.
- Anticipate your guests’ travel requirements. If you have international or long-distance guests, how easy is it for them to travel to the venue from the nearest airport or train station? Are they likely to want to stay overnight and can the venue accommodate this?
- Plan ahead. Elite venues are often booked well in advance, so start your planning early.
Some of our favourite five-star venues – and why we love them.
As the UK’s capital, London naturally has some fantastic five-star venues to choose from, but there are some which truly are the elite…
- Claridge’s is a recognisable brand synonymous with luxury, so it’s no surprise this London institution features high on our list. With a dazzling décor, a recently completely refurbished stunning ballroom, impeccable service, and an impressive Champagne stock, it deserves its world-renowned reputation. The French Salon and Drawing are one of Louise’s absolute favourites.
- The Four Seasons Hotel at Ten Trinity Square is home to the UN Ballroom where the first UN treaty was signed, giving this London venue a historic pedigree. Its Corinthian columns, marbled lobby, and walnut-panelled ballroom exude grandeur and sophistication. Its unique Penthouse on the top floor is breathtaking and is only used for private events.
- The Peninsula, London is located at one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. One of the newest five star hotels on the block and the first Peninsula to grace the UK. Built and impeccably designed to harmonise with the surrounding heritage buildings, the hotel is just steps away from Kensington Gardens and other iconic attractions.
- Raffles London at The OWO opened its doors in September too and offers you the opportunity to step into rooms where the history of the 20th century was made, exquisitely modernised for 21st-century tastes. Also a new brand for the UK market, this hotel brings a blend of refined contemporary elegance and beauty and the Whitehall Ballroom can accommodate 600 guests with a stunning a seven metre double ceiling height allowance.
Moving up the country to the Midlands, did you know that Luton Hoo is to undergo a multi-million-pound refurbishment and will re-brand as a Fairmont? A five-star luxury spa hotel on the border of Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire, this could be one to note for a future event…
Finally, further North, a highly anticipated W Hotel is due to open in Edinburgh on 14th November and promises to bring the brand’s signature style and luxury to Scotland’s capital. From its rooftop deck, you will be able to experience uninterrupted 360-degree views of Edinburgh.
Whichever you choose, when you host your business event at an elite five-star venue, you’re making a statement about your company’s commitment to excellence.
If you’d like some help discerning between the five-star and the truly elite for your next event, and you want to be first in door, get in touch and one of the team will be happy to help.